Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Going to College

I haven't blogged in a while been really really busy. I have been doing alot since my last blog though. I will try and fill you in on everything that has been worth talking about. K*** started school Monday. She seems to enjoy it, she just isn't used to getting up that early in the morning. I get her up at 6 and every morning she has said "mama let me take a nap before school". Now when she gets home in the afternoon she has been wanting to take a nap but I haven't let her because it would be too hard to get her in bed at a decent hour.

My husband got out of jail he has really here lately been helping out around here a whole bunch. He has been keeping the house clean and really letting me rest to try and get rid of all the pains that I am having under my rib cage due to this damn disease. No, he still hasn't gotten his job back yet but they are waiting on the background check before they will hire him back to make sure that there are no more offenses against him which is understandable.

Also, I can tell that my mom is getting really really aggrevated with us especially with the kids. When they cry or interrupt her TV she makes faces. "Yes, mama I see you do it." I understand completely though she went from having total privacy to having her daughter and two babies in her home which is a full house. I am hoping that she just has a little more patience with us.

My health is not any better I had tests done on my hormone levels they came back normal. I had another cat scan on my lungs and it came back about the same. The dr. put me on a lesser dose of steroids and I think that going through the withdrawals from them is making me very achey and tired. I will make it though. I don't like to whine but sometimes I have too.

My son is doing great he is starting to use the potty and he is really starting to talk a lot more now. He is at the age that is the best he is so lovey and so funny.

I also started college back via online and have been enjoying that. Hoefully I will get a degree and do somewhere with my life. So I have been really busy the past few weeks. Going to school online is really pretty cool when you have kids it is a lot simpler than having to go to college and find a babysitter, gas money, and the time to do homework with them crawling all over you. Now I can get online at anytime during the day and do my homework when I am ready.

Well that is pretty much it. I will try and keep everyone updated on things and I will try and blog a little more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mama has a lot of patience. She just gets tired.

A friend.

me-unlucky in ky said...

I know she has patience I just worry about her. I don't think my words came out right. I know she is tired and that her neck hurts her. We are okay....we are doing our best.