Thursday, July 26, 2007

FREE BIRD

Well, my husband gets outta jail tomorrow. K*** is excited to see her daddy. She is ready to go to bed so that we can get up early and go and get him. I am glad he is getting out but I really don't want the schedule that I have my kids on to get screwed up. So, he will be warned tomorrow that they are on a good schedule that they need to stay on! I think I have done pretty damn well since he has been gone. I thought at first that I wouldn't be able to do it by myself but I was surprised, I've done great although I get a little tired every now and then.

I went to the doctor the other day and found out that my lymph nodes are still enlarged and that the sarcoid is the reason, also that my thyroid problem is also probably affected by the sarcoid. I am feeling a whole lot better almost back to my old self but I think that is the anti- depressants working. I still am fatigued and have the pains under my ribs, but I will be just fine.

I have also decided to go back to college. I might as well since I really can't do to much else and I did love to go to college. I love history. Hopefully I can get a degree and start teaching history. I learned the love for history at the first college I attended and also when I visited Washington DC with my mom on vacation. It is time for me to do something that I would love to do and I don't think that a teaching job would be to strenuos and hard on me as long as I feel the way I do now I know can do it and that is what I am going to keep telling myself is that I know I can do it.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right-Henry Ford

1 comment:

Nay said...

I am proud of you.