Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DUCT TAPE

My son can break into or escape from anything. He can open fridges, cabinet doors, closet doors, and the worse thing is that he is opening and shutting the oven door! He opens closet doors, curio cabinets and likes to turn the TV on and off and reset all of the settings on it through the menu buttons. WoW! Only 18 months old and can already program a TV. He is getting to be a little terror! I have a baby gate up to our kitchen (to keep him from roasting his head in the oven)and this really isn't an answer because as soon as the gate opens terror is loose! So I thought of another idea a really great idea- it works!If anyopne that reads my blog has a 18 month old terror like myself and can't afford all the baby proofing gadgets that they have out there just go to the nearest Dollar Store and buy a couple rolls of DUCT TAPE!!!!! it works. Cheap and effective. Duct tape is now a new accesory in my mothers home. It is very elegant and comes in the fancy color gray! I think they have red and blue also if you aren't a fan of gray. Anyway, there is duct tape on the refrigerator door- so that he can't pull it open and drink all the mustard like he has been doing. It is on the freezer door- because he now moves the chairs over to the fridge and gets in the freezer. There is duct tape on the cabinet doors- so he won't decide to drink some pine sol. There is duct tape on the oven door- in case he decides to cook a roast. There is duct tape on the TV buttons and the TV stand- so that he can't delete me and my mothers daily dose of Days Of Our Lives. So the duct tape pretty much works on everything!



This is the only thing that it doesn't work on !!!!!!






No comments: