Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HATE is a strong word.

My last post I decided to do 50 things I love and this post was going to be 50 things I hate. Well, I decided that would be wrong.... I don't want to hate, so I will list things that drive me crazy or that I can't stand or that I just do not like.
HATE is a strong word.

  1. Sports.
  2. Being sick.
  3. My husband in jail.
  4. Negative people.
  5. That I need to stop smoking.
  6. Not being able to work.
  7. Not having a vehicle.
  8. Having this disease.
  9. Death of loved ones.
  10. Tomatoes.
  11. Onions.
  12. Most reality shows.
  13. Being overweight.
  14. Sweating.
  15. Whining.
  16. Worrying.
  17. When my kids are sad.
  18. Alcholics.
  19. Drug abusers.
  20. The smell of burnt beans.
  21. 1981, Z28 Camaro.
  22. Liars.
  23. Cheaters.
  24. Thiefs.
  25. Unresponsible parents
  26. Everything my dad has put my family through for the past 30 years.
  27. That my husband cheated.
  28. That I have had to make excuses for some of my husbands behavior.
  29. My hair.
  30. My ankles.
  31. Seeing kids that are in need of love.
  32. Strawberries.
  33. Barney the purple dinosaur.
  34. Most country music.
  35. Britney Spears.
  36. Mosquitos and gnats and all bugs.
  37. Hollering.
  38. My daughters scream.
  39. Okay, this is getting hard.. I can't think of much else without getting to personal.
  40. Poopy diapers.
  41. My big wide ass.
  42. When the swing makes that aggrevating squeaking sound.
  43. Doing dishes.
  44. All housework.
  45. Taking my moms privacy away from her.
  46. The privacy that was taken away from me.
  47. LAWRENCEBURG KY.
  48. The Kentucky river in TYRONE.
  49. Wild Turkey Distillery.
  50. My Dad.

Sheww !! finished. This is kind of a hard thing to do without getting really-really personal. I hope everyone enjoys. This was fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey, # 28 I have to respond to. It is not your responsibilty to "make excuses" for your husband. It is his responsibility to live up to your expectations. In reading you "blog" I have discovered that you are a person worth getting to know. If your husband does not respect you for who you are and for the love and family you have provided him with then there is no excuse for him. Bobbie Jean.